Friday, September 21, 2012

Apartment in Kuwait

I walked into my apartment the first night and didn't even look around. I placed my things down, climbed into bed, and slept until the next afternoon. I mean, I did finally arrive at my place at 1AM. Who wouldn't do the same?









The next morning I still didn't have time to explore. I showered, dressed, and walked to my school to get a tour, accustomed, and settled a bit there. Then, on my way home (to nap) I walked into the wrong building and took the elevator up to the 7th floor. Thankfully they had a welcome mat that I didn't remember having so I realized in time. Otherwise, I would have tried my key in someone elses room.






It took a full 24 hours of me being there for me to even attempt to unpack and explore my room. But when I did, I realized how nice it was! Fully equipped with a TV, sofa, chair, table, drying rack, washer, stove, fridge, and even utensils and cooking supplies! An apartment like this, 1 bedroom, 1 bath, fully furnished in USA would go for 1,200-1,500 a month. In NYC probably $3,000-$4,000. 





1 comment:

  1. Get a quick loan at 2% per annual within 3days to help you solve your urgent financial problems.Contact us now at:harmonyloancompay@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete